What’s a Beatles song got to do with health and wellness? Everything!
Loving others is important, but loving yourself can make a huge difference in your life.
- People may take advantage of you and your time… causing stress
- You may feel depressed or overwhelmed…causing anxiety
- Your self esteem drops…causing lack of confidence
What effect would this have on your daily life, work, and your health?
When you love yourself:
- You respect yourself enough to say no, or not now.
- Negative situations are easier to deal with.
- Your happiness level is increased and you feel better about yourself.
Self-love helps you be more resilient to life changes. It helps you make better choices for yourself, because you will understand what your needs are. You will be healthier, because you will not gravitate towards unhealthy behaviors.
Start now… say one positive thing to yourself about yourself, or smile at yourself in a mirror. Say one positive thing as soon as you get up in the morning, and if negative thoughts enter, clear your mind, and make a positive statement. If mind clearing is difficult, see my previous article on TimetoPlay.com, “Yay! It’s Time For Recess!”
The light that shines within me, honors the light that shines within you.
Now give yourself a hug. Love is all you need. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Namaste and love,